Nodek Services UK offer urgent 24-hour Live-In Care, Home Care services, Blitz Cleaning, Supported Living Placements, Social Care Training, Consultancy & Improvement Support and Other Services. .
At Nodek Services, we offer a full range of bespoke services tailored to meet an individual client’s needs and therefore making every day living a little bit easier. Everyday tasks such as assistance with personal care can become a sensitive matter.
However, our team of highly trained and committed professional care staff make it their duty to provide the correct level of support as they have full understanding of the complexities of care needs.
- We are available 24 hours a day with highly skilled carers trained to NVQ/QCF standard and are employed subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- All care plans are person centred and outcome focused to meet your care needs and support needs for your main carers (family and friends).
- We will work closely with you and where appropriate your family and/or other care professionals to create a care package to meet your assessed needs.
- Identify when there is a need to call up for an earlier review to accommodate the fluctuations in the client health and wellbeing.
- Raise Safeguarding Adults concerns, and completes timely Investigators / Enquiry Report.
- Being that we are Social Care specialist with years of practice experience, we offer bespoke Training , Consultancy & Improvement Support packages.
Why Contract your Live-In-Care Solution, and other packages with us?
- It means our clients can stay in their own well-loved surroundings, maintain contact with family members, friends and neighbours, keep pets and continue to live life to their own routine, doing what they want, when they want to.
- Avoid going into a care home, support you with maximising your independence whilst living in your own as long as possible.
- We have both long term and short-term managed schemes resulting in many of the clients being discharged timely from various hospitals.
- Excellent Live-in care solutions to reduce pressure on all sectors i.e. public, private and independent
- We are aiming to work with most of the local authority and CCG partners’ right across England.
- Our partners benefit from our outcome focused solutions whilst keeping within our contractual arrangements.
- Outstanding quality indicators and feedback from our clients and their significant others involved with their care and support.
- Prompt assessment of needs with a view to ensuring an adequate package of care is put in place introducing and matching you with suitable carers to assist you with your activities of daily living as assessed.
- We guarantee, fast response at all times, and we are available on a 24-hour basis, with no waiting list involved.
- We are Social Care specialists with a wealth of experience dating back to over 25 years; as a result, our carers are very hands on and adequately trained to meet your assessed needs.
- We offer your main carer much needed support to enable them carry on caring for you for much longer in the four walls of your own home.
- Quality service is assured as we are regulated by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
- Working with you to ensure that your allocated either Social Care or Health Care budget would be adequate to meet your assessed needs.
- Our packages are competitively-priced.
To request a Live- in Care Package or other packages, please call Nodek Services dedicated Care Team on: 02035837972; 07496688835; 07375222662. Alternatively, you may either request a call back from us or send us an email instead: email@example.com
Care and Support Services that we cover.
At Nodek, we are leading the way in providing wide-ranging, competitively-priced care services, in the comfort of your own home from care staff that went through a robust recruitment process, professionally trained, and compassionate about the care services that they provide.
We consistently exceed expectations with the sole focus on providing a responsive, well led and high-quality packages of care and bespoke training packages that are second to none.
If you are thinking of setting up a package of care for either yourself or your loved ones, please give us a call to talk things through with you.
Live-In-Care and Support tailored to meet your assessed needs:
Short Term Respite Care
We offer care and support on a long- or short-term live-in care basis. Be rest assured that you are in safe hands as our team of dedicated care and support staff are available on a 24 hour basis to offer you the best possible options to enable you make informed decisions as to the way forward on the level of care that you will be happy to accept.
Live-in-Care-packages on a long- and short-term basis:
Our Live – in – care solution provides a cheaper and cost-effective alternative to either residential or nursing packages of care. This type of package enables you to stay living in the comfort of your own home with a professional carer living with you and providing round the clock care that is second to none. What makes our live-in-care solution so great is that it is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and all year round in the comfort of your own home without interruptions.
If you require emergency live in care, either for yourself, a relative or a friend, call our dedicated care and support team on 02035837972; 07496688835; 07375222662.
Our staff on receipt of the referral request for a care package care shall arrange and visit on the day to assess your needs, devise your care and support plan with you, match you with suitable carers and set up the package of care within the time frame agreed with you. Despite, the short time frame involved sometimes, we will still consult widely with you and your nominated family members and friends to ensure all requirements are met, even at short notice.
Care After Leaving Hospital
Hospital discharge planning can often be a complex and confusing area, please do get in touch for an informal dialogue on how best to support you whilst recuperating from an ailment following your discharge from hospital. Please do contact us as soon as possible to explore our affordable and competitively-priced short- and long-term live-in-care package options.
At the end of your time limited rehabilitation period being offered by some NHS community services on discharge, our team of professional carers are able to offer structured care plans and support to enable you regain your independence as much as possible.
Palliative /End of Life Care:
Specialists in providing palliative/end of life live in packages of care.
When approaching the end of their life, the majority of people will prefer to remain in their own home, filled with warm memories and free from threats and distressing distractions. End of life care should help you to live as well as possible in the last few weeks, months or years of your life.
At Nodek, our team of expert social care professionals would ask you about your wishes and preferences, and take these into consideration as they work with you to plan your current and future care. If necessary, our team can also help you organise any necessary adaptations needed in your home to ensure that you are as comfortable as much as possible.
We have extensively trained palliative live- in carers who can deliver the best possible support to those who have been diagnosed with deteriorating and/or terminal conditions. Aside from providing you with routine domestic tasks, including meal planning, cleaning and laundry, they are also on hand to provide you and your loved ones with both emotional support and companionship.
At Nodek, we would highly recommend choosing a live-in carer to deliver palliative care for your loved one if you are looking for a high level of support without the typical restrictions of a hospital or care home.
Supporting friends and family through palliative care at home
At Nodek Services, our palliative care workers recognise that this is a challenging time for friends and family.
Our palliative care staff aside of carrying out all manner of duties around the home to keep the environment clean, safe and calm, they will be on hand to provide emotional support for all of those affected by the circumstances.
With it, we can help primary carers cope with the demands that have been placed on them by being there to fill in the gaps with a view to giving them intermittent breaks from their role as the principal carer.
We are happy to assist; however, all you need to do is just ask.
To request a package of care, please call Nodek Services dedicated Care Team on: 02035837972; 07496688835; 07375222662. Alternatively, you may either request a call back from us or send us an email instead: firstname.lastname@example.org